one hundred and ten

Chapter One Hundred and Ten: "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
Season 6, Episode 4

Chapter One Hundred and Ten: "Bridge Over Troubled Water" Season 6, Episode 4

_____

every day without quentin and charlie for the past eight days, thomas had been at the rivercourt practicing for when he's ready to start playing basketball again properly, doing the fadeaway, "need to quit that weak-ass fadeaway,"

quentin said, coming towards thomas, "you want some cuddling? that what you want?" quentin passed thomas the ball as he stands in front of him, "go home, crawl back in bed with your wife,"

he does the fadeaway again, "that's weak, tom, road to nba goes through me, boy," thomas bounced the basketball in between his legs, "come on," he moved with quentin hot on his tail, doing the fadeaway once again.

where thomas watched as the ball went through the hoop, now bouncing against the rivercourt floor as quentin wasn't there anymore in his imagination letting out a breath with his hands on his hips.

____

haley drove her car with aurora and jaden in their car seats with hudson sitting in the passenger seat, ever since charlie has dead, thomas knew that his friend needed someone to rely on and that person was the smith family.

she parked her car in the cemetery with hudson holding his goddaughter in his arms with haley holding her son's hand coming to quentin's and charlie's headstones.

hudson sets down his goddaughter who puts her favourite ring in front of charlie's headstone with jaden doing the same to quentin's headstone where aurora sees another basketball knowing that it was jamie's basketball, "what does it say, mama?"

haley held her hands, "you will soar on wings like eagles, you will run and not grown weary," aurora then turned to look up at hudson who stands near haley, "do you think there's basketball in heaven?"

hudson half smiled, "i know there is," jaden and aurora looked back to their headstones, "how long has it been?"

haley touched her son's and daughter's head, "eight days," the twins frown, "we miss them," hudson touched their heads, letting out a breath, "come on," haley starts to lead them away from their friends headstone.

____

"morning honey,"

thomas looked at his parents, "mom, dad, you can't keep staying here, i understand that you babysit aurora and jaden," emma looked at her son, "but you guys have your own big house," matthew opened his mouth to say something, "and i understand that you like being around but i just feel like you're crowding me,"

"watching me incase i get hurt again, which i won't,"

emma nods her head, "okay, if that's what you want," thomas frowned at his parents, "i just—" matthew touched his son's shoulder, "as long as we can still babysit the twins,"