sixty-one

Chapter Sixty-One: "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept"
Season 3, Episode 16

Chapter Sixty-One: "With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept" Season 3, Episode 16

_____

whilst the rest of his teammates took the bus back home, thomas came back in his car coming into the school with elijah beside him not seeing jimmy edwards holding a gun pointed towards russ when jimmy shoots with the glass in front of elijah and thomas breaking.

thomas pulls his brother down, hearing the glass broke when he hears his brother frown from beside him seeing his brother's shoulder bleeding, "oh my god," thomas picks his brother up into his arms not seeing glass that was in the side of his rib.

he takes his brother out of the school building realising that a active shooter is inside the school where his sisters are in alongside his wife.

thomas comes towards his friends and his basketball coach, "he-he got shot in the shoulder," coach durham nods his head at thomas taking elijah from thomas's arm, "everybody back on the bus!"

coach durham shouted whilst one of the basketball team called 911 for their teammate, "haley is inside," coach durham looked at lucas who was talking to brooke as thomas was running inside the school.

"now! let's move, come on!"

coach durham shouted, "thomas, nathan, get your asses on the bus!" lucas and ryan followed after their best friends, "we got them, coach!"

"boys! boys!"

lucas tackles thomas, "get off me, man!" thomas said to his best friend seeing ryan tackling nathan to the ground, "haley's inside alongside my sisters!" he said to his best friend running inside the building.

"thomas! nathan!"

the four boys come into coach durham's office where thomas and nathan now have baseball bats in their hands, "you got a plan?" lucas asked his best friend, "yeah, i'm going to find emily, and nathan's gonna go to the tutor centre where haley and addison will both be in,"

nathan nods his head, lucas closed coach's door, "what are you doing?" thomas asked, "your plan sucks," nathan looked at lucas, "you got a better one?"

ryan looked at lucas waiting for his answer, "yewh, we turn around and let the police handle this," nathan looked at lucas, "the police are gonna wait in the game plan, they always do that,"

"and what?" lucas stepped closer to thomas and nathan, "you're gonna stop a bullet with a baseball bat?"

thomas looked down to his baseball bat, "hey, guys, guys, someone has a gun in here," thomas rolled his eyes, "lucas, we know that,"

he ran his hand through his hair, "okay, i know this is stupid but what if something happens to haley? or my sisters?" nathan looked at lucas, "what if we walk away and something happens to them? you gonna live with that?"