twenty-four

Chapter Twenty-Four: "Truth Doesn't Make a Noise"
Season 2, Episode 2

Chapter Twenty-Four: "Truth Doesn't Make a Noise" Season 2, Episode 2

____

thomas comes out of his car with his basketball in hand when he sees lucas laying on the river court ground, with his earphones in as thomas stands in his best friend's sun, "three questions, are you ready?"

lucas takes the earphone from his ear, "was that the first one?" thomas shook his head down at his best friend, "nope, but number one, what the hell happened to your hair?"

lucas chuckled now looking up at his best friend, now sitting up, "i left it on charleston," lucas turned to thomas, "you and hales still married?" thomas nods his head, "yeah, she hasn't kicked me out yet,"

lucas chuckled, "number two, why'd you come back?" lucas shrugged his shoulders at thomas, "it was the right thing to do," thomas nods his head at lucas, "which, actually, brings me to my number two. how's your.."

thomas looked at lucas, "how's dan doing?" thomas looked at him, "i went to go visit him with nathan," lucas nods his head, "but he's all right, still alive, but he's probably freaking out about nathan and addison, like deb is.."

lucas chuckled, "all right, my last question: do you regret saying all that you're my best friend stuff now that you're back? or are we okay?" lucas looked at him, "absolutely, you,"

thomas looked back at lucas, "yeah," thomas helped lucas, "yeah, i can definitely see your family supporting you and haley," thomas smiled at lucas, "it's not like they can say anything, they got married in high school,"

lucas nods his head, "yeah," thomas smiled at his best friend now bouncing the basketball in his hand, "come on," thomas bounces the basketball through lucas's legs before jumping up and slam dunking the ball into the hoop.

____

thomas and nathan comes towards lucas, addison and haley as they all hugged, "hey," thomas and nathan come neither their wife's sides, "get your own wife,"

lucas chuckled as both hey and addison wrapped their arms around their husband's waist as thomas leaned down kissing haley's forehead, "okay, that just sounds weird,"

the five of them come towards peyton, brooke and lily, "oh look," thomas smiled at them, "its our very own britney spears and whoever she married this week," thomas just chuckled looking at brooke.

thomas turns to nathan who just furrowed his eyebrows with his arm around addison's waist, "i have a question for you four," the two couples furrowed their eyebrows, "what do you think?"

brooke looks in between them, "pink booties or blue?" haley and addison furrowed their eyebrows, "booties? brooke, were not pregnant,"