two

Chapter Two:  "The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most"
Season 1, Episode 2

Chapter Two:  "The Places You Have Come to  Fear the Most" Season 1, Episode 2

____

thomas drives his car towards the rivercourt, "luke, tom, what up dawg?" skills smiled at the two boys, "check this out, you shoot this one,"

sebastian dribbled the ball in between his legs, "and then you see what you got," shooting the basketball into the hoop, "come on, let's move!"

skills looked at mouth then to them, "it's time to go, baby," jimmy looked at lucas and thomas, "six-thirty, luke, tom!" thomas looked at them, "oh, come on guys, you don't gotta come, it's just a game,"

skills looked at thomas, "right," junk rolled his eyes, "whitey asked you both to play on the team, and nathan threatens you, lucas," mouth looked at lucas, "you beat him right here one on one, you join the team,"

skills looked at them, "and now it's the first game and we ain't gotta come?" skills shook his head, "we goin," thomas and lucas nod their heads, "this game is for all of us,"

skills passed both of the basketballs towards them, "go luke and tom!" the boys on the rivercourt clapped their hands for thomas and lucas, "come on, tom, luke!"

they clapped their hands as thomas lets out a breath when him and lucas played a quick one on one, as thomas now had the ball in his hands, when he dribbled the ball between lucas's legs coming on the other side getting the ball and shooting it into the basketball hoop.

____

thomas slapped his hands against his cousin's hand and nathan's hand as thomas comes over to his locker as lucas furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend who just shrugged his shoulders at lucas.

"scott and smith!" whitey put his hand up to nathan looking at both thomas and lucas, "follow me," nathan turns to lucas giving him a look when they close their locker coming towards coach whitey's office.

thomas comes into their coaches office, "you guys nervous?" lucas blew out a breath, "a little bit," thomas shook his head, "not really," coach whitey looked at them, "good, you ought to be,"

coach whitey hands them their jersey numbers, "just do what you've been doing all week in practice," thomas nods his head, "and you'll be fine," lucas looks down towards the scott name on his jersey.

"luke! tom!" mouth and jimmy looked at them, "you kind of we get a few words before your first game?" jimmy looked at them, "yeah, we're gonna put it on the internet, ravenshoops.com,"

mouth nods his head, "yeah, we're going to have a web cast and everything," coach durham looked towards jimmy and mouth, "what the hell is this?"

mouth looked at coach, "well, we have this website," jimmy nods his head, "yeah, we're sports announcers," coach durham shook his head, "not in here, you're not, the locker room's closed, no media,"