one hundred and sixteen

Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen: "Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous"
Season 6, Episode 10

Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen: "Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous" Season 6, Episode 10

_____

thomas smiles seeing his old wheelchair in the corner of the living room slowly coming towards the wheelchair placing himself down coming towards where he could hear his wife playing a few melodies on the piano, "hey, how'd it go at the doctor's?"

she asked turning to face her husband who is sat in the wheelchair taking another glance at her husband who smiled at his wife's reaction, "that is so not funny,"

thomas smiled at his wife, "yeah, i guess you're right," he got off of his old wheelchair placing himself next to his wife on the piano bench, "i'm fine, i'm supposed to take it easy for a few days, that's all,"

haley nods her head, "okay," he wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, "so, are you excited for the uso show?" haley frowned, "honestly? no," thomas frowned, "i has this nightmare last night...that i got up on stage and i forget the words to my song,"

thomas let's out a breath, "like, completely forget, i just stood there," the smith male looked down smiling, "what am i gonna do if that happens tonight?"

haley questioned her husband, "do you have any instrumental hits?" he jokingly questions his wife who elbows him in the ribs, "it was just a dream, haley, you're gonna be great, okay?"

"and i can't wait to see my sexy girl on stage,"

haley shook her head, "not a chance, the doctor said you should stay home and relax, you need to listen to them," thomas opened his mouth, "hales, i think i cand handle a concert,"

his wife shook her head, "not gonna happen," she put her arm onto his shoulders leaning on it, "besides, i don't wanna overwhelm you with my sexiness— when i throw up all over the stage,"

thomas smiled, "come on," he looked into his wife's beautiful eyes, "do you remember the first time you sang to me? at the cafe?" haley smiled at that memory, "well, if you get nervous, just close your eyes and pretend like you're back there, and it's just you and me, all right?"

haley nods her head, letting out a breath as thomas moved his arm up his wife's back now holding her in his arms, "yeah, i like that, thank you," the two of them kissed, pulling back smiling at each other, "i love you, thomas smith,"

thomas smiles kissing his wife's lips again, "i love you too, haley james smith," he lets his wife lean her head against his shoulder as he played a few keys on the piano.

____

thomas comes towards his best friend with an ice pack on hand, "you still gonna do the movie?" lucas took the ice pack from thomas's hand, "hell no,"

thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "why not?" lucas makes a face at his childhood best friend, "why not? the entire time the guy's been in town..he's been pretending not to know peyton,"