eighty-two

Chapter Eighty-Two: "Prom Night at Hater High"
Season 4, Episode 15

Chapter Eighty-Two: "Prom Night at Hater High" Season 4, Episode 15

_____

2 years ago, thomas was at his sophomore state championship party, where he sucked the alcoholic drink from bevin's stomach, "whoo!"

he clapped his basketball friend's hands, "i think the lime went down my shirt," thomas showed off his playboy smirk, "oh don't worry, i'll get it later," he smiled moving getting his alcoholic drink from his friend's hand, "thanks, buddy,"

thomas comes towards peyton sawyer, his girlfriend who stood with her hands on her hips, giving him a look before walking away, "hey, baby, come here, i need a chaser,"

he kissed peyton's lips, "why don't you spit in my mouth next time?" thomas smirked, "i mean, i can do that in the bedroom," peyton pushed her boyfriend away, "it'd be sexier,"

thomas frowned, "hey," he followed after his blonde headed girlfriend, "what is your problem?" peyton turns to him, "what, you mean, why won't i let you mount me in front of the entire basement team after you've already made out with half the cheerleading squad?"

thomas looked away from nicole who sends him a sexy look, "yeah, pretty much," peyton opened her mouth, "i am so sick of this," she shakes her head, "all you care about is getting drunk and having sex,"

a girl walked past them with thomas checking her out, "hey!" she hit thomas's chest, "hey, you left out basketball,"

peyton furrowed her eyebrows at her jerk of a boyfriend, "no, no, i left out that you're an inconsiderate asshole and we are through," 

thomas rolled his eyes, "for what? ten minutes this time or until tomorrow?" he asked her, "i need to know how to plan my night,"

peyton scoffed, "how does forever sound?" she looked up at him, "now you can screw whatever skank you want," she pushed thomas back who slightly stumbles back.

nicole comes towards brooke who was sat on the couch drunk, talking until the two started to make our stopping as thomas comes over to them, "i'm drunk," the two girls stated, "peyton dumped me,"

thomas makes a face when the two girls faced thomas with nicole immediately leaning into thomas capturing his lips onto her red lips, with nicole's hand moving to brooke's head adding the girl into their lips making it a three-way kiss.

the three of them pull back with thomas's eyes looking at both of them with a smirk on his face as nicole takes both of their hands leading them upstairs.

"so you guys really broke up?"

thomas nods his head attaching his lips to nicole's neck as brooke did the same on the other side, pulling back as the three of them drank their beers throwing it onto the floor, "do you need another drink?"