one hundred and eight

Chapter One Hundred and Eight: "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning"
Season 6, Episode 2

Chapter One Hundred and Eight: "One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning" Season 6, Episode 2

_____

"jaden and aurora smith, if you break that box spring.. you're sleeping on the floor for the rest of your life," the twins chuckled, "and get ready for school, you goofs,"

the twins chuckled as matthew and emma were downstairs, "skills," haley said seeing her friend there, "what are you doing here?" she embraced him, "haley james smith, good morning, baby girl,"

"hey, i was just in the neighbourhood—" and thought that maybe thomas could use a ride to morning practice," haley hummed, "mm-hmm," she looked at him, "it's because of deb, isn't it?"

skills furrowed his eyebrows, "what?" haley looked at him, "thomas told me, and anyways, you don't fool me, skills," he stated, "i know, mouth and millicent are out of town, and thomas told you what a great cook his mom is, come on,"

"breakfast is served,"

skills looked at her clearly confused, "hey, can't fool you, hales," haley walked away as skills looked at emma and matthew, "hey uncle skills," the twins said, "hey, there they are,"

the twins smiled at their uncle skills, "morning grandma, grandpa," the twins said, "nanny emma and manny matt," the grandparents said to their grandkids, "nanny emma and manny matt," the twins repeated, "okay, well,"

skills hit his fist, "i'm gonna just— uh, you know, i'm—" the twins furrowed their eyebrows, "hey, lock it up, little man and little girl, all right?"

the twins hit their fists aganist skills's fist, "see you later," emma smiled at her grandkids as skills walked away, "well, let's get you two some breakfast,"

"and they thought the last nanny was crazy," aurora shook her head to her brother's comment.

____

the ravens were playing skins or shirts, with thomas watching beside skills and nathan at the ravens, seeing one of them miss a easy shot, "hey, we gotta realise way sooner than that, if we don't get ahead of the hall... we might as well forget about it,"

thomas stands in his basketball shorts and black polo shirt, "now, can anybody get this thing right?" thomas looked at his friend, "we'll give it a shot," nathan and thomas both said.

skills turns to them, "it's about time, q, chaz," quentin and charlie looked at their coach seeing thomas taking off his shirt, "yeah,"

"you've got a new shooting guard, and point guard,"

he throws his t-shirt onto the floor, coming onto the basketball court, "oh, okay, ladies and gentlemen," they both said loud, "hears from now, you will able to tell your friends..you was in the gym the day thomas smith and nathan scott got back into the game,"