ninety-four

Chapter Ninety-Four: "Don't Dream It's Over"
Season 5, Episode 6

Chapter Ninety-Four: "Don't Dream It's Over" Season 5, Episode 6

_____

"mama. daddy. mama."

thomas stirs awake hearing his son's call out to him and his wife getting his walking cane waking up with his wife coming towards their bedroom door opening it up coming towards their son's bedroom, "hey, baby,"

haley comes to their son's bedroom, "what's the matter?" thomas comes behind his wife, "did you have a bad dream, buddy?" jaden looked at them, "he tried to get me,"

thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "who did?" he asked from his son's doorframe, "uncle austin and grandpa dan, they escaped," haley furrowed her eyebrows, "from heaven?" jaden shook his head, "prison,"

haley turned to her husband who looked at his son with a look, "son, dan isn't your grandpa, you only have grandpa matthew," jaden nods his head at his dad, when thomas looked at his wife, "um, i'm gonna go and check up on aurora,"

haley nods her head at her husband, with thomas using his walking cane coming towards aurora's bedroom opening the door slightly seeing his daughter peacefully sleeping.

____

"did you tell jaden that dan is his grandpa and that he's in prison with austin?" thomas asked skills coming into skills's and mouth's apartment, "maybe,"

"why?"

thomas ran a hand through his hair, "because they are in prison and i thought that since you and lucas are so close, you consider dan as a father figure," thomas scoffed, "no, my dad is jaden's and aurora's grandpa,"

he comes towards skills who ate his breakfast, "why, what'd you tell him?" thomas comes closer to skills, "we told him and aurora that they were dead,"

skills raised his hands, "man, how was i supposed to know that? i mean, he be asking me stuff," thomas sighed, "well, you have to lie to them, man, jaden's having nightmares now,"

thomas frowned, "look, you know he be tricking me, he get all, like, cute," thomas let's out a breath, "and where's aurora when this conversation happens?" skills looked at thomas, "normally with junk and fergie on the couch,"

thomas sighed at least one of his kids isn't having nightmares, "yeah, i know, jaden does that going for him," he sat next to skills on the stool, "well, all right, you said he asked you stuff, what else did you tell him?"

skills turned to thomas, "nothing much, just the truth," thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "like?" he questioned skills, "like, the man killed tupac and biggie, never date girls named bevin and santa claus is black,"

thomas looked down to hus friend's countertop, "wow," he then turns to face skills, "you say anything about the easter bunny?" skills looked to thomas, "a bunny that lays eggs? man, you know how many questions he would have asked me about that?"