eighty

Chapter Eighty: "Pictures of You"
Season 4, Episode 13

Chapter Eighty: "Pictures of You" Season 4, Episode 13

____

thomas comes into his shared class with his wife and his closet friends, "how we doing this morning, seniors?" their teacher asked after thomas sat in his seat beside nathan and brooke, "anyone wake up with their clothes on from the night before, still drunk but strangely hung-over?"

everyone chuckled with thomas looking at his wife who sat next to shelly, "anyone?" thomas let's out a breath, "well, i guess that was just me?"

thomas played with his ring on his finger, "actually, last night was uno night at my house and it was a bloodbath," their teacher stands up coming to stand in front of his students, "but i care not to discuss it with you right now, so, we won't,"

their teacher turned back to them, "but let me ask you guys a question, does today's class really matter?" thomas makes a face, "or is it just a 50 minute requirement designed to get you a grade so you can go on to college or a job and the rest of your lives? anyone?"

"um," brooke raised her hand, "if we say yes, can we have the grade and go on with the rest of our lives?" brooke asked their teacher with thomas shaking his head at brooke.

their teacher looked at mouth, "mouth, using one word describe how your classmates see you," thomas turned back to look at one of his best friends, "um, awesome..."

everyone chuckled with thomas chuckling, "yeah," their teacher put his hand to his hips, "really? okay," he comes to his whiteboard, "lets say there are five universal terms that describe everyone in high school,"

thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "okay, let's say, jock, prom queen, geek, loner, and?" addison looked at their teacher, "slut?"

everyone chuckled at addison's statement with lily and peyton both smiling at their pregnant friend, "friendly," addison looked at the whiteboard.

"okay, considering awesome isn't a category, shelly simon, describe mouth in one word," thomas turns to shelly, "uh, i don't really know him,"

shelly stated honestly, "but nice, i guess," shelly shrugged her shoulders, "nice, i suppose we could file nice under friendly," their teacher said, "but since friendly doesn't mean friendly, that would make mouth a slut,"

"you have four other choices,"

shelly then turns to look at mouth, "geek, i guess," thomas makes a face turning to his friend, "geek, join the club, mouth,"

"okay, class, thomas, five choices,"

thomas looked at their teacher when he hears his classmates all commenting, "jock," thomas turned to them, "i am totally a geek though, i like comic books and—" their teacher stopped thomas, "your classmates have spoken,"

thomas turned to look at mouth who knew what thomas was tryna do, thanking his friend with a nod, "lucas, five choices.."

"jock,"
"jock,"