A New Page In My Life 🇫🇷

Hi! I'm Marine and I am from France 🇫🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

To tell you the truth I don't really know where to start. I'm just a normal girl with a life without problems but with a lot of dreams in my head.

Even though I knew BTS for a long time I never really got interested in the world of Kpop until April 2021. It all started because of TikTok. I saw a clip of their concert in Brazil and the atmosphere was just beautiful and magical.

I only planned to only know their names but after seeing the carpool karaoke video with James Corden, I said to myself: these guys look cool.
And from then on, my world changed. I changed. I am still me but a better version of me.

I have this indescribable feeling when I listen to them. They bring me a kind of peace and soothe me. They have the unique power to make me happy just with their voices. I'm so in awe of all the work they do.

These 7 boys came into my life at a time when I was asking myself a lot of questions and helped me to move forward.

Even though I don't really know them and they don't know me, I really thank them for being who they are.
And even though I'm sad that I'll probably never be able to attend one of their concerts or even meet them, I'm happy that they are part of my life now and that they help me to be who I am. I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you for all💜