I Have Feelings Too 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Zek and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My life at highschool is so hard. In Malaysia, being fat and ugly is just a big ass no. People would be very bias, disrespectful and most definitely mean. With the boys at my school being the biggest bully making it so much better. I got catcalled as 'fatty, dumb, ugly', quite a lot.

They took my diary and spread it to their friends, making a joke of me liking someone. I don't mind, honestly. I know what I am, I know myself. I guess. But I don't know why in the hell I feel like giving up. Staring at my ceiling crying for hours thinking about how ugly I am, how fat I am, how annoying, how stupid I am. I don't even deserve to be born in this world.

One day, I got a test and on that day a friend of mine told me to check out a Kpop music video when I got home. And I was like Kpop? I don't even know Kpop at that time. But this one music video full with men wearing pink. She told me to watch boy with luv. I was so in love. I started to know each of them one by one.

Then I started to explore all their songs, understands the lyrics and realized that their songs made me feel relaxed, more like healed. And from that I became an ARMY until today. Thank you BTS for making me appreciate and love myself more.

Now, I don't care if anyone being mean or disrespect to me because in the end I'm the one who truly knows myself and they're just people full with dead cells coming out from their mouth.

Thank you for reading my not that deep story. Borahae!