A Simple Story 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Saasil and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was a quiet person, afraid of failure. I found BTS in March, shortly after the schools shut down. I found them before I needed them. At 13, I entered eighth grade and after a long process involving interviews and paperwork I started taking math classes at my local college.

The classes were online, making everything even more confusing. I had trouble understanding the subject and started getting stressed. On top of that I still had my regular school classes to worry about. I'm a very private person and I don't know how to deal with my emotions, so I just end up ignoring them. I felt so alone and my mental health started deteriorating.

This is where BTS came in, their music stopped me from falling down the rabbit hole of depression. Before this, BTS was just a band I listened to. They didn't mean as much as they do now, then. I started to pay more attention to their lyrics and started to understand them.

I was able to relate to their lyrics and I learned from them. As of today I've completed two semesters at the college, both with passing grades, and graduated middle school. Summer has arrived and right now I'm working on finding myself. I am truly grateful to BTS for existing.