The Day I Found You All 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Valeria and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It all started back in 2013 I was listening to Gangnam Style I guess you can say PSY opened my eyes to K-pop because after I heard that song I listen to more K-pop then that's when I found them it was June 14, 2013 the day after their debuted the song was "no more dream" and I fell in love, it was very unique and when I saw the lyrics I thought to myself wow they have big dreams just like me and ever since that day I listen to BTS on YouTube but then as I was getting ready to go to school I didn't have a phone and I was busy with homework and other school activities.

I had to do I drifted away from them, as years past I turned 15 and let me tell you 15 was not a good age for me you see I was a freshman in high school and I was being bullied to the point where I was hurting myself and I have the scar on my wrist and the scars on my thighs to prove it and one day it was a very bad day the most terrible day I've ever had.

I went home, I went to my room and I turned on my music that was on shuffle and I turn the volume all the way up that no one could hear me scream, that day I was going to commit suicide because I was very tired of everything that kept happening to me and I was very tired of the pain I went through every day, while my music was playing, I was getting everything ready then there was this song that came on and at first I knew it was something different so I got down to see what the name of the song was and the song was "Best of me" by BTS and when I saw their name it looked familiar to me so then I looked them up and saw that it was the same boys I listen to back when I was 11 years old.

I remember BTS and in that moment while the song was playing my mom entered my room and stopped me from committing suicide. I believe it was a sign not only from God but from BTS that I should keep living, and here I am now 19 and still going and still listening to BTS.

I want to thank BTS for coming into my life and for saving me and for also teaching me to love myself and to follow my dreams and never give up, now if you're curious my dream is to become a singer and actor I've always dreamed of becoming famous ever since I was a little girl but right now I'm helping my mom and I'm studying music and college but when I don't have class I work to save money to buy music equipment, my job is a really good job I'm a caregiver.

I take care of the elderly and those who are disabled I love my job the elderly tell me a lot about them and their inspiring love stories and the disabled love when I sing and dance with them. I do a lot more as a caregiver but these things are the best things I get to experience as a caregiver, now when I'm not working I do pageants my title right now is Worlds Miss United Nations 2021-2022, I love being in pageants especially when we do a lot of volunteer work it's the best. I guess you're all wondering why I decided to tell my story well I saw a video of BTS saying that they would like to hear our story of how we became an ARMY and what our dreams were and what we do and how we live and where we live, and well I already talked about my dreams and about what I do.

So this is how I live, I live with my mom in Las Cruces New Mexico USA I live with her because things didn't go well with my dad and my mom has suffered a lot so my older brother and I decided to stay with my mom and help her with whatever she needs, and if you were wondering I do talk to my dad and I even visit my other siblings in Mexico with him even though I don't live with my dad I still love him and yes in case you were wondering I am Mexican-American, but I think you guys already found that out.

This is my story and I hope BTS read about it and know how much I love them and if it's all right I have a message for BTS.

'Dear BTS thank you for coming into my life, you have no idea how grateful I am to find you and I want you all to know that no matter what happens I will never forget you and I will forever be proud of you, now I know life goes on but I hope you all remember that you got the best of me and I want you all to know that you are the cause of my euphoria and that will never change because you all are some of the most important people in my life and that will never change.

I want you to know that when I listen to your music I can feel you are hugging me and I want you all to remember to always rock the stage light it up like dynamite , also who knows maybe I'll be up there with you that is if one of my songs go viral. I love all of you never forget that, this is Valeria Adriana Márquez saluting to all of my fellow ARMY's and to BTS this is my story, and I am very proud to call myself an ARMY.