Engraved Control In One's Self 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Zhelaika and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

"There will be times in your life when you question your own decisions. Whether you have made the right choice, whether you are doing well or walking the path of failure and when you do, remember....YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR OWN LIFE" - Jung Hoseok

Decisions, choices, life is full of them. In everything we do, we would always decide whether to do this or that, or should I or not. But whatever path you choose, it depends on the outcome of that decision. And when the outcome wasn't what you expect it to be, you start to doubt. Then, a lot of hows and whys will go running around your head just because you think you made the wrong choice.

You may have not made the right choice. You may have chosen the wrong path. Because of your decision, you may be walking the path of failure. And when that happens, you would think that "I shouldn't have done that" , "Life would've been better if I chose the other side". You may be wrong at times, but that doesn't mean that you can't be right.

Making a decision isn't as easy as a piece of cake. Things get worse once you failed to reach what others expected. We are now living in a judgmental society that one wrong move of yours, thousands of issues to others.

If you happen to have lead yourself to the path of failure, remember that failure was just a path you chose. In life we do fail at times, but that doesn't mean that we have to live in failure for the rest of our life. Failure was the path.

If you have chosen to walk that path then continue walking, until you reach your destination, success.