The Lacuna Of My Heart 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Amisha and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm Amisha an ordinary girl who live her life with that tiring mask everyday. But that's 3 years ago.3 years ago, 2018, the start of my darkness time on my life. I lost a lot of people, my friends who betrayed me, my family who turned me down and the world that was against to me. That's when I know what is this mask that I am wearing and why this can be a danger for humans.

What is mask? The meaning of pretending. The mask that eager to fall down everyday. Until 4 in December 2019, MAMA Award. It's start just with a simple status on WhatsApp by my friend. On that day, I become an ARMY. The performance, voice, song, talent somehow it comfort me in a way I can't describe. I become part of this beautiful family.

Even I never met you face to face, trust me all of you already did help me a lot. Either your songs, your dance or even your words it helps me. You guys save me from darkness. You also heal my wounds, that nobody can see it. With your kindness, I'm still here. There are a lot of thing's that I learned since I become part of this family.

From our leader, Kim Namjoon. I learned in this wicked world that I'm the only one who can save my save myself. From our Worldwide Handsome, Kim Seokjin. I learned to be confident with myself because everyone else will always gonna judge me at the end of the day. From our genius producer, Min Yoongi. I learned that we need to face test that at the end will bring us colourful flowers that will shine brightly in our life. From our beautiful sunshine, Jung Hoseok. I learned that in terms to become successful I need to continue to think positive and live my life at the fullest. From,our cutie, sexy, lovely, Park Jimin. I learned to always spread the kindness that one day will bring beauty in our life. From our king of Weverse, Kim Taehyung. I learned to always be myself because I am the only who will understand myself. Lastly, our muscle monster bunny, Jeon Jungkook. I learned that nothing is perfect unless we try to create 'perfect' with our own self.

From BTS journey in their career.
I learned that the world will always try to bring us down but as long as we continue to trust ourselves, we'll still stand firm even though the universe will always be against us.

And from ARMY. I learned that we don't need a house to be home and we also don't need a reason to love someone.

Thank you for always brighting my life. Just like the sky that is loyal to the the sun, the moon, the stars or even the clouds sides, even though there are times they never appear at the sky, I'll be with them.

Even though the door of magic shop will closed forever someday, I'll be here. Thank you for this journey that is filled with beautiful memories.Thank you for letting me meet the missing piece of my puzzle.

Thank you. Until our path cross someday, I love you.