Complicated At Times 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Cheyanne and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I grew up in a pretty big family. I am the fourth kid out of five. Growing up I never been close to anyone but my one cousin. She is like my best friend. She was born two months after me. She is amazing. Me and her have been through so much. She was my rock.

As I grew up I never been so close to my siblings. We did hangout and have fun together. But not close for me to tell them stuff. I always felt excluded in the family. I was always the quiet one. Never really wanting to be in the "group" since I always felt that they left me. So I shut myself out. In third grade, I was bullied for the first time and I never told anyone. I kept it to myself.

It happened all the way to sixth grade. When sixth grade happened, the bully continued but got worse. I received death threats. I was told I was ugly and that I was better off dead. So for the first time I did self harm. I had a boy I liked. He was a good friend to me and sweet. We began dating but he didn't know about me being depressed and suicidal.

I told him after two months of dating. There were many red flags but I chose to ignore it. Then seventh grade we broke up because I would receive more hate for dating him and that I was just trash. He also admitted to hugging a girl behind my back when almost kissed her. I felt my heart break. I would've been fine if he hugged her. But he didn't tell me till months later that it happened. I'm not one to restrict him forming having girl friends.

But I hope he would tell me if he would hug her. After my breakup I have felt even more depressed and suicidal. I have been listening to BTS since debut and I have been into kpop for a while. They were my escape. So as they released more songs about self love. I felt happy. They have always been my place to run away. I have been taught so much from BTS. They helped me through my depression and suicidal. I have been suicidal and depressed for six years. And now I have been two years depressed and suicidal free.

Thanks to BTS. They taught me to be Confident, strong, to give it my all, to be the person I want to be. They saved me. BTS SAVE ME!!