Save Me 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Arhiannon and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm a fan around 2018, I remembered that I heard their song while I was walking in the hallway and the song was 'fire'. It was so good and hype that's why I started playing some of their new songs and that's the day where I started idolizing them but eventually I stopped. Pandemic came, lots of problems happened.Starting from the hidden pain,family and friends.

The pain from myself and my pain because of my friends were bearable. But the pain that my family caused me isn't. My dad had an affair,it hurts so damn much, I never expect him to do such things because if there's one LAST person in my mind that would do such things, it's not him. It's hard,super,dealing with the everyday fights and non-stop arguments and I wasn't able to do anything because I'm scared I have siblings and at that time they are planning to separate.

It's so painful everytime that this topic will be brought-up and they will talk how would they separate and who I am going with but the case is, I won't choose. My dad didn't do it for his own sake. He did it because he doesn't want us to experience the pain he felt when he was a kid, he doesn't want us to experience the feeling of starving and not being able to buy the things we want. He's honest,the best father, but he lacks self confidence and has a very low self-esteem.

When that problem happened, no one knew but just me and I have NO ONE to comfort me. Then while scrolling on facebook I saw this two video of them and the title is 'love myself' and 'lights'. Girl the impact, slapped me big time! that's when I had the courage to fight and be happy, that's when I realized I have to stand up for myself and for my siblings, it's not easy but it's so worth it.

And that's how they save me from drowning, they came when I needed them the most and I hope, I get to see them soon, I'll finish my studies and watch them personally soon. They are one of my inspirations after all, I'm an honor student the whole year because of them and I'm about to graduate this July and I'm so pleased and excited to move forward to the next chapter of my life.