The First Sunlight After The Darkest Night 🇩🇪

Hi! I'm Sara and I am from Germany 🇩🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was 13, my friend recommended some BTS songs. I wasn't listening and was ignoring it. But then another recommended it and I became curious. In the end I became an ARMY and fell in love for the first time with a girl. I was hating myself more than I already was. Since a very young age, I wanted to be dead. I was hoping that my parents would understand me, but it was the opposite.

I didn't think to much about it and thought that she liked me too, but she was destroying me with her fake love. She used me. In the end even my friends turned their back to me. I was so depressed. But I always listened to the songs of BTS.

They always reminded me, that I'm valid, that the sunshine will come again, that I have to go through hell if I wanted to reach heaven.

I began to see myself in a better light. I watched all of their videos and they never failed to make me smile. They made my darkest day brighter. I'm not even kidding if I say that they saved my life. My family was breaking apart and I had no one to trust, to rely on, to lean on. But they always listened. They were always there. They were always cheering and believed in me. I knew they don't know me but I know that the love and joy of them is more then unconditional and real.

They made me love, accept and be strong for myself. They made me realize who I was, what I can do.

The moment I knew about their past and read the lyrics of their songs, I began to cry. Tears, of happiness, hope and faith. I was beginning to be the true version of me.

Even now, whenever I'm sad or happy, they are the first place I go to. Like a magic shop.