More Better Off With Help 🇭🇷

Hi! I'm Vanessa and I am from Croatia 🇭🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I started liking Kpop because of blackpink. I liked the songs and all, but when my grandma died I started liking BTS, they helped me so much. Yes, I loved the songs and all but their love for ARMY's and the way they cared for us. how they made sure we were loving ourselves. That felt different.

When I became a Kpop fan I found my best friend which is just something else and it was just so perfect because I was hurting at the time. she is giving me the same help as BTS is, that is a big help.
I have strict parents and they are fighting 98% of the time. I never felt good at home and I never felt loved. I would always be scared to say my own opinions or feelings couse I would be yelled at.

Then I found my comfort in BTS and their songs, their videos. I started loving myself. Being confident. They also made me believe that there is still good people in this world. they are just the actual angels sent down here to show us how to love.

They found me when I was at my lowest. when I even had suicidal thoughts. They gave me a reason to live, and I want to meet them someday. That is my reason to live. To meet them and tell them how much did they help me. especially to get away from my parents arguments. I always felt I was only losing. never receiving,but then I received their love. their love and my best friends love. The love that made me stay here on this world.

That made me say that I am perfect as I am. and I know there are millions of stories like this. but I know how hard was it for me before and how much easier I take school and how prettier life looks like now.

I love them unconditionally and I will forever stand by their side because they are influencing me in the best way possible.

How can a person do that? so powerful.

I hope BTS will see our stories and that our stories will motivate them even more. We Purple You BTS.