My Forever Saviors 🇧🇷

Hi! I'm Julia and I am from Brazil 🇧🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I am a person who doesn't know very well how to communicate with others around me, but I strive to be more sociable. Last year when the pandemic started, I walked away from some people who claimed to be my friends and at first it was kind of hard to accept that it wasn't a true friendship.

So because of that, I ended up having bad thoughts and feelings about myself and the people around me and this continued for a long time. The days were getting worse and I often thought I couldn't stand it much longer. Until one day I opened a video, out of curiosity, because I saw that the video was famous and was shown everywhere. And that video was the song Dynamite by BTS. I didn't like it very much at first, until I kept looking at other videos and I ended up liking it.

When I got to the era of songs on the Love Yourself album, I realized that I needed to change, in my attitudes and my thoughts, about me and everything around me. So since 03/08/21, I've been trying to change, I'm trying to change my life for the better, I'm trying to change and help people around me.

I am very grateful to the BTS for helping me to change my life, my thoughts, my feelings and mainly for saving me from myself, if it wasn't for them maybe I wouldn't be here anymore. I am very grateful for all the times they have made me smile since I met them, I thank them for making my days better, today I am happier thanks to them. My story as ARMY, may not be much, but I will always be grateful to them and always support them in whatever it is.

Thank you for making me an ARMY, I will never leave them aside, even if I am the last of the ARMYs, (which I know will never happen). Thank you for everything.
보라해