Story From Me 🇮🇩

Hi! I'm Clarissa and I am from Indonesia 🇮🇩 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I had knew BTS because of my friends about 3 years ago when their song DNA was released. I then became an ARMY when I was about 9 or 10 years old and my bias is Taehyung. Being a 5th grader ARMY, I only knew that they're handsome and some of their popular songs, at that time I even can't differentiate them. But then, when I became a 6th grader student in July 2019, I started to know the real meaning of ARMY and BTS.

BTS taught me to be strong and they're song are very soothing to listen when you're down.

ARMY teaches me about family, like when their idol are hurt, they would really fight for them and prove they're idol are right.

I could learn that a group is more than a group. In BTS, they help each other when one of the member is sad, hurt or even feel depressed. Right now, I'm a Junior high school student and start to feel that ARMY is more than a group of fans, BTS is more than a boygroup, and their face is more than plastic.

Many people said that being a fan of Kpop is useless, they look like girls cause they wear makeup. But, they don't understand the joy we got from them, the help that they gave to us and the feelings after we hear their song, listen to their inspirational words to strengthen ARMY and the help that they give to the community.

So when people say " What's the feel you got after being a fan of them?" I need to say that the feeling is personal.

That's my story and I just wanted to say thank you for making me happy and help me to trust myself and thank you for everything.