The Lights That Shines In My Darkness 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Wiya and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

So I decide to tell you my story in this one chapter. Basically my story are just like any other ARMY out there. But I still think people need to hear my story cause I didn't want people in my situation to feel worse or plus, wanna die.

6 years ago on 2015 , a tragic event happen to me and my family. I lost my younger brother at that time I'm just 8 years old. And just like other people , I cried, I mourn. I couldn't accept it. He is younger by one year from me and yes, we are like best friends. But he has a kidney problem and Allah loves him more .

After his death, I always talk alone. For 4 years, if someone mention his name, I will cry cause I realize that I was never a good sister to him. I always think if he's right here beside me right now, wouldn't my life be better? The mention of talking alone. Yes I sound like a crazy person, I will go to this one place behind my house and I look up to the sky. I talk and have a conversation like he's with me.

I didn't realize that I have depression. Plus I'm always left alone at school, by my best friend and my friend. I have a lot of bestie but they leave me for someone better. And yes I accept it cause I agree to their decisions. I'm not beautiful or cute like any other girl out there . They're gorgeous and beautiful than me. Plus my friend always make fun of me cause my skin colour is a bit dark .

The only thing I enjoy is singing and dancing. After years, when I'm in secondary school, it's like high school. When I'm 13 years old , I found you, BTS. Yes, you. I found you when you had release DYNAMITE . It's a great song and that's how I became an ARMY . But there's always issue in everything. But before I became an ARMY, there's an issue that had happen in Malaysia that makes a lot of people hate Kpop .

You might didn't believe me but some stupid haters decided to make a group and titled it "BTS RELIGION". They say that BTS is God and ofcourse, a lot of stupid ARMY join the group.

It made things worst and the case gone viral and that's why it's hard for people in Malaysia to accept Kpop. Plus it has some boundaries that we, Muslim people have to avoid. Actually, there's not a thing that saying liking Kpop is a sin. It's not a sin, if we do our job as a Muslim, it's okay. As long as they respect you as a Muslim and you respect them. That's settled .

But I saw a video that show the way they treated Muslim ARMY. I cried because all the things that the haters said was all wrong. My heart melt the way they treat them, they're truly a great people . Yes , so BTS save me from depression but my 3/5 siblings didn't accept me being an ARMY. It's okay though. Cause it's not them that comforts me when I cried , it's BTS .

And I'm glad I found BTS. They're my light that shines in my dark mind.

So I wanna say thank you. If you read this , thank you for being my strength. BTS, ARMY. You are all are great people. I've met a lot of great ARMY and thanks to BTS.