They Saved Me 🇭🇷

Hi! I'm Lara and I am from Croatia 🇭🇷 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was really sad, so so sad, everything hurted me, I was hating myself, I wanted to disappear. But then, 7 beautiful souls came into my life, 7 beautiful humans came into my life, 7 people came, and saved me, by just their words. When Namjoon said "Use BTS to love yourself", I felt that. When they said they love us, they are proud.

And you know, before meeting them, I was going to sleep asking if people really love me, do they really care, am I enough, but now, they are here, and I'm going to sleep knowing they love me, they are proud, and I'm in their heart, I learned how to love myself, I learned to be a better person.

I just want to thank them, I want them to know that I am so proud, and I'm so thankful for them, I was in really dark cave, I didn't know where is the exit of it, but they came, they came with the biggest light in the world, and now I'm here, were here, on this beautiful road, road of happiness.

I hope it never ends, and you know what, when you have someone like them, it never ends, it just gonna be better and better, they are my happines, my world, my reason that I survived. Even when I'll be gray and old, I'm never gonna stop talking about them, how could I?

They saved me.

Thank you, I love you the most. And I just have one wish, for them to be happy, them to find love, them to be proud of themselves, and them to love themselves, because I did all of this, just because of them, just like I said, I can't thank my saviors enough for everything they did for me.