My Flashing Lights 🇵🇱

Hi! I'm Maria97 and I am from Poland 🇵🇱 and THIS IS MY STORY.

When I was 10, I moved with my family and distanced myself from my friends. Then my childhood ended. Living on, my parents started focusing on my little sisters and then they put me aside. I started eating less so that maybe someone would notice me and they would be worried about me.

Unfortunately, all I heard then was how much I don't deserve to eat, sleep and live. I was fed up with life without friends, without family. I wanted to finish everything then, while browsing tiktok one day I heard a song. It was exactly "fake love". I felt that I had to find out who composed it. This is how I found 7 amazing boys.

I listened to more and more songs, and when I listened to them, the old dream of becoming an actress was reborn in me. They showed me that dreams can only come true when we strive for them strongly. That is why every day I strongly believe in my dream and I do everything to make it come true.

This is what I learned from "7 normal Korean boys". Thanks to them I hope for a better life. Listening to the other songs, I felt at the end of my page finally someone understood me.

A few months later, I started meeting more ARMY who became my family with BTS. Now when I eat, study, get up and fight, I feel like someone is really proud of me.

Thank you all.
보라해