Thank You 🇨🇭

Hi! I'm Angelina and I am from Switzerland 🇨🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My parents never had a good relationship. I grew up in a family where both of my parents are in their 2nd marriage and each brought a child to form a patchwork family. Day after day my parents fought. And that for years. In my childhood I watched them screaming at each other and included my sister.
It started when I was 10 years old.

I became a victim of my parents' anger. I argued with my father every day. He is one of those people who think they are always right. He was always finding fault with me. Whenever he had a problem with my mother or my siblings, he would vent his anger on me. He would grab me by my upper arms and it would go so far that I would cry, so hard that I almost couldn't breathe.

In those moments, he ordered me not to make a sound. This feeling is the worst. I never want to experience that again. It went on and on. I lost the joy of living. All of this may sound too exaggerated, but it is far from all I experienced. One day it was just too much.

When I was 12, I thought about how I could end it, how I should kill myself. But I never had the heart to really do it, despite everything I had people in my life who were important to me. My best friend. She has been my best friend since I was 3 years old. She was and is very important to me, but I never told her about my relationship with my father.

She wouldn't understand. She grew up in a perfect family where her parents still love each other and never fight. I also didn't tell her that the only thing that keeps our family together is my sister, who wouldn't be able to make a life in China. If she had stayed in China and my mother had started a family here without her, our family would have broken up long ago. I never told her that my father wished I had never been born.

I hated myself, I hated my life, hated every day. For 14 years I was in this nightmare, then you saved me from it. It happened in 2020 (I am so so sorry for not stanning you guys before, really.

I wish I had found you sooner.). I ended up in the world of BTS. The thing that made me stan you guys were the try not to laugh challenges.

I finally found a reason to open my eyes every morning and live my life. I have finally found a safe place where I feel at home. A place where I can go when everything becomes too much for me. Nobody understood me except you guys.

You made me happy. Thanks to you I laugh every day again. Now, only thanks to you, I love myself. You taught me to love myself. I had no one to talk to. Now I don't feel the need to talk about this anymore.

I just want to look into the future and live my life. Without you I would not be here, not today me. I want to thank you with all my heart for giving me a life. You are the most important people in my life. I don't know what to say except thank you for everything. I have found my happiness in life. I love you more than anything. Thank you.