Thankful 🇸🇬

Hi! I'm Emma and I am from Singapore 🇸🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Before anything, I join this fandom when I was in my lowest. It was in 2017. I don't really know anything about them, the only thing I know is that their song was related to what I was going through. I decided to gave a try listening to their song and for the first time I felt a deep connection as if these 7 guys know what I was going through and during that day I cried so much because y finally felt I was important to someone.

Their songs really comfort me and gave me the light to have a more positive mindset. Soon after that, I chose my bias. I still love all of them equally but one of the member draw me closer to them. Seokjin. If I can say thank you, I would like to say thank you to this guy for telling me that confidence is never a bad thing and how I should never really gave up in anything that I'm going through.

Thank you for saving me and pulling me out from my dark hallway and even to my thoughts. Thank you for being the greatest motivation in my life. Lastly, thank you for saving me.

Everyone told me that stanning BTS was not the right thing to do but they didn't know the fact that because of them I survived. Till now, their songs still gave me comfort.

I really glad that they taught me how to love myself. I'm really glad that I found them when I was in my lowest. Thank you for being everyone's light when they are going through darkness and now I will still be here holding the light with you to walk down the tunnel.