My Sky Only Has 7 Stars 🇧🇪

Hi! I'm Lentel and I am from Belgium 🇧🇪 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My life hasn't always been easy, I got depressed at the age of 10. I lost interest in life and I was thinking about ending it. I skipped a year in school because I was a little smarter and different than others. I thought it would be fine until my old classmates started to bully me. My depression was getting worse.

I got to know a new friend and I was going up again, but then we all had to go to middle school and me and my friend got splitted. Now I really thought it was over with my life. I even tried to end it. But then I suddenly heard BTS on the radio. I liked the song and the way they were singing it.

I started to listen to their songs more and soon after I realized how much their music helped me. My depression was starting to fade away! But one day, my boyfriend broke up with me and my world just stopped spinning for a day.

But the same evening I said "You know? I don't care anymore!" I worked the whole night to change my room into the style I liked, BTS style.

I felt, feel and will always feel good as long as BTS is next to me.

With my story I want to show people how much BTS helped me and I will always try to Stan them as much as I can.

BTS, I love you so much and you helped me through all my problems. I just hope you all keep helping people like me.

I'm SO proud to call myself an ARMY!