The Sun And Her Secret Seven Stars 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Christine and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I have been always drowned by the noises of people, anxieties and depression. I grew up having a lot of insecurities, flaws and lack of selflove. My family doesn't even know how drowned I am these past few months. They doesn't even know I cry every night, they don't know what these smiles hides for. I have no one to talk to with my problems. I feel like I have nothing but judgements.

I sometimes wonder how it feels to have someone in your life to help you heal and love yourself even at your worst. But then I found them, BTS. The only thing I can comfortably call my home and family. I asked the universe to give me another reason to live and universe gave me BTS and ARMY's. I once believed in "at the end of the day, you only have yourself and nothing more" but it changed. BTS changed my beliefs and doubts. K-pop industry did.

I don't know where it all started but I know why it all started, because I still have someone to thank to for having me in thier lives. A side from my blood-related family, BTS made me feel home and safe, I don't even know why other people doesn't like them. They saved me from drowning and I will always be forever grateful for that.

Though today, I still don't know how to love myself yet but I know one day, I can. Even if today, I still feel ashamed with these flaws I have, I know one day, I will be more confident and grateful of what I have. I am hoping that, that day will come very soon. I am grateful I have them. BTS and ARMY's.

I hope I can thank you for making me feel this way, for trying to love myself and for giving me another reason why I should love myself and be grateful for what I have. I'll do my best to become a succesful women in the future to make you feel proud of me and feels like you raised me very well.

I am really grateful because someone in my life came to save me from drowning. You are the best thing that happened to me and I will never regret that I met you in this life time.