The Story 🇨🇾

Hi! I'm Sinona and I am from Cyprus 🇨🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My name is Sinona Georgieva I'm nineteen years old, from Bulgaria and Ukraine but I grew up in Cyprus, at the moment I live in Germany and currently I'm doing my Apprenticeship. I'll tell you my story of how I become an ARMY, one day I was scrolling through YouTube wondering what to listen to, and that's when I saw "The Truth Untold by BTS" and that song changed my whole life for the better, I got curious, so I started digging through social media to find out more about these seven Talented guys.

I always knew that BTS existed but I never actually listened to their songs. I'm so glad that I decided to play "The Truth Untold" back then, that's the day when I became an ARMY, I could say that to discover or start listening to BTS was meant to be.

These Seven guys changed my entire world, I used to be very depressed and lonely since I moved to Germany, I lost my motivation and I thought life wasn't worth living, I never had a reason to love myself, but BTS showed me I have reasons to love me for who I am and accept myself, these seven guy's taught me so many things, I'm so grateful that I have the chance to be a part of this wonderful BTS Family.

Thank you to BTS for working so hard to make us ARMY happy.