My Seven Precious Star 🇲🇾

Hi! I'm Dhia and I am from Malaysia 🇲🇾 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I start to know them on 2017, my friends always told me about them and I tried to do some research about them and listen to their song and after I heard the song 'spring day' I start to like them and try to be more closer with each one of them.

I officially stan them on 9 of july which is actually the ARMY birthday. I am so happy to meet this 7 boys that always make me happy. They are the person that make make me feel more stronger and made me don't want to give up on myself even sometime it's hard.

My life change when I met them all because they always give me a lot of motivation. Back then, my life is totally bad, I always give up on everything I try to do, I feel like no one loves me, I felt so lonely, and I always cry every night and nobody understand me but after I met them I always set to my mind.

THERE IS SEVEN BOYS IN SOUTH KOREA THAT LOVES ME .

Sometimes I regret not knowing them at the beginning but I remembered when yoongi said "dont worry for not being with us at the beginning, the day that you found us is the day that we debuted for you". Even if I live so far away from them, I know that one day I will meet them maybe not now but who knows maybe in the future.

Also I admit that I broke the first rule in Kpop, its hurt but we cant change that right ? We only can see them from far away looking their very precious smile and everything they do. Being one of their fandom is not easy because once we love them, we will love them forever even we know we can't have them in our reality life but its okay at least we can see them together happily right?

I don't want to give up now because I want to see them found their real own happiness and make a really wonderful family one day. I want to see them as a great father in the future .

I really hope I can meet them one day even in the next life .

Lastly bangtan if you see this and read this book I want you to know that you change every ARMY's lives and thank you so much for loving us and appearing in our lives.

We appreciate you guys so much. I will always remember you guys until the day that i close my eyes . I LOVE YOU GUYS . 보라해