Always in All Ways 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Cassandra and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I learned about BTS through tiktok. One of the first ones being of, who I now know is V, sitting on the floor backstage so exhausted from performing that he could barely move. My heart went out to him and I was very concerned. Months later I started getting a lot of BTS videos on my FYP. Sad ones, happy ones, funny ones, encouraging ones and others.

As I got curious I started watching compilation videos of them on YouTube. Because of the language barrier, I focused on observing their actions, their relationship with each other and their fans to learn about their personalities and characteristics. I didn't listen to their music yet, but I started to like them and admire how much their fans love them.

Then one night in October while on tiktok, I saw the video that made me become an ARMY instantly, and choose me Bias. It was of Namjoon, saying a few words during their online concert. I will NEVER forget what he said and how it made me feel. He said, "I Love you so much, Truely. I hope you can know that, I Love You."

After hearing those words I felt something I haven't felt for a long time if ever. LOVED! The words he said, the way he said them and the smile on his face, all proved to me that he ment what he said and so I believed him. Afterwards I started listening to more of their music, learn as much as I could with the help of ARMY, as well as buy my first album, BE.

My mental health has improved so much since then and I couldn't be more grateful. BTS have been such an inspiration for in incountable ways. From not letting my past hold me back or define me, not feeling sorry for or ashamed of who I am today, to finally pursuing my future and dream career!

Not only do I feel Loved, I feel Cared for, Wanted, Accepted, Believed In, Not Judged, and like I've at last found a family!

I hope one day I'll be able to meet you in person, to hopefully hug you, and say thank you for everything you've done. For making my life a better one, and for being am positive influence that this world's needs.

Please Love and take care of yourselves the same way you want us to. BTS, you will always have my Support, Respect, and Love even after it's time to say Goodbye. I PURPLE YOU!