The Answer 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Vanessa and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

When the pandemic started everyone was doing everything online and we couldn't go outside often. When school started we had to learn how to use the computers, apps, and how to communicate with our teachers quickly.

But still it was really stressful and hard. My parents saw my grades after the first test and told me to work harder. When they told me that I thought I wasn't doing my best and that I could still do more, so I started working harder.

Everyday after I was done with school I would help make dinner and clean around the house, but my mom likes things to be done the way she wants and the way she does. So we would always get in fights because she would say that it was wrong, I was being lazy, I was really slow, and that I should talk more. The reason I don't talk much when I'm with her is because when I was young she would tell me to talk less and to be quiet, so I decided to not talk around her.

After about 3 months of this I was sleeping and the next thing I know was that I was outside of my room and some paramedics were next to me. Then my mom told me that I had a seizure so they took me to the hospital. At the hospital they told me that I had the seizure because I was stressed, and when I heard that I felt so mad at my mom because she was the one who had made work harder than what my dad had said.

After two days at the hospital I went back home and continued school but this time I didn't push myself too hard. Sometimes when my mom and I fought I just thought of leaving try house and going somewhere else because I couldn't take all the pressure from my mom anymore.

But one day when we were in the car I heard dynamite on the radio and I liked it I looked to see who sang the song and it said BTS. So I went to google and searched up BTS and then I listened to some of their other songs and liked them. I was looking through the Tik Toks about BTS I found their quotes.

As I read them I realized that that was what I needed that they were the answer.