My Journey With BTS 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Cyria and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I got to know about them (BTS) by my cousin who also had recently known them, he was an A.R.M.Y before me maybe a day after he became an A.R.M.Y. I became one too and he introduced me too them by playing the song Dynamite and when I got to hear and see the MV of Dynamite their other songs start popping in to my head so I started to like them and a day after that I became an A.R.M.Y.

It was August 22 and I never expected to be one because when I was still not an A.R.M.Y I hated hearing their names and I hated when they won awards. I was very immature for that, but now I understand and I became wiser and learned to not hate over things because it always have a reason and we don't know what their experiencing in life, their struggles and pain.

Like all other A.R.M.Ys I struggled too because of all the criticism and hate over A.R.M.Y.s and Bangtan, I even had a thought to leave the fandom but I stayed because I know I would not feel that feeling anymore if I leave the fandom- that feeling of being excited that feeling of being so euphoric just to see them perform on a screen.

They changed me a lot, they changed the way I think over stuff I learned too understand better the world and learned not to hate over people.

Maybe because of the hate over the fandom and the boys, I learned not too hate over people and just do what makes me happy because at the end they'll judge me anyways.