BTS Saved Me In A Way Nothing Else Could've 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Hailey and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

It was in 2013 when I was taken away from my mom. I was put into foster care. I was young at the time and didn't really understand much. I had always thought it was because my own mother didn't want me. My brother who is older than me by 4 years had to watch me go through so much pain. I was cutting myself, I was doing whatever I could to die.

When I first listened to BTS I felt something that I've never felt before. I felt like I could be me, just when I thought things were getting better I found out my best friend had killed herself. I was broken. It hurts so much. I felt like I was drowning.

After that I had started to hurt myself again. After a while I went back to listening to BTS, and found love in myself. After 3 years of blaming myself for my friends death I found out she was never gone. That hurt more than anything that had happened over the 3 years. I was litterly going to kill myself because I didn't have her. I was later told that the same thing happened to her.

That she was told I was dead. If it weren't for BTS helping me find love in myself I wouldn't be here today. Honestly. That's my story. Of how BTS saved my life without them even knowing it. Of course I had a lot more going on but that would make this too long. Thank you for letting me share my story.