Someone Will Always Be There For You 🇮🇳

Hi! I'm Mehak and I am from India 🇮🇳 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was a normal girl in India but the only thing that wasn't there was my dad. He lived in another country and was far away from me. When I was 10 he asked me if I and mom will like to move to his country (Greece) and I said yes. The first school in greece was great. Everyone was asking me questions and if I wanted to be friends with them and it was great.

After like a week they started to treat me differently and started calling me names. For 2 years I was alone and was getting bullied. I tried tell the principal everything but she did nothing. Meanwhile at home things weren't that good. Mom started working so I was all alone at home. After a few months she said she was pregnant. I was very happy and it was a girl. After my sister was born everything started to change. My dad was paying more attention to my sister and I was all alone. When I tried talking to them they just said I am being jealous. Then I went to 7th grade. The year was going the same, people ignoring me and I was all alone.

Then lockdown came. I was so close into falling in depression and I was on my phone all day. I was watching a video and I heard the name..BTS. I never knew what BTS was, so I googled them and the song boy with luv came first. After so long I finally listened to music. I just couldn't stop listening to it. I then started watching there funny videos and finally started smiling. My parents don't support me on liking BTS but I don't care.

Jungkook helped me discover my hidden talent just like painting and that's what I love to do. BTS are not just idols they are the humans that saved millions of lives.