They Helped Me Fight The Society And Depression 🇧🇩

Hi! I'm Tamana and I am from Bangladesh 🇧🇩 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I always used to play with my friend his name is Kail. And we were best friends but his grandma doesn't likes that I play and hangout with him and also some other people also talk about it. And sometimes she used to shout me because I hangout with him, but my parents said to ignore people but it still hurted me and I always used to think why is it like this.

After that one day I was playing with my friends and Kail. We were playing in the society garden. I was playing when suddenly I feel someone pulling my waist and suddenly it slapped me it was Kail's grandma then she said "stay away from my grandson you ugly girl. From today your not playing or hanging out with Kail and you are not gonna meet him from today " I didn't say anything and I just cried like a fool and ran back to home. My mom asked me what happened I wasn't in the state to say anything because I was too hurt.

And after that I stopped playing with Kail and also my other friends. And our schools also close because of the pandemic. After that includes I didn't had any other friends I don't why but they stopped talking with me. And I also tried texting him but he said " Violat pls stop texting me because I don't want to talk with you. And we are not best friends anymore " I tried to convince him but he blocked me.

After that I was really anxious and because it was lockdown also I couldn't go out and it made me more worried and anxious. And I started to change from a naughty and chilling girl to a introvert. And I was always in my room I rarely came out. And I also want to depression because I was so afraid of the society now and I was also going through family problems between my dad and his brother.

And one day I was scrolling in online when I heard one of BTS song it was 'boy with luv' and it was really good and I wanted to know about them more and I started to search. And they started to become my therapist .

And they song "so what " And "love myself" Really healed me.

I start realizing that I'm not like other people here and I started to know more about me and I started to see myself in a new way.

And I became a ARMY. And they really saved me and healed me. They showed me how to fight society.

And now they are my everything and they showed me a new world and world with BTS ×ARMY .

I really love you BTS you guys saved me from the worst part of my life.