My 7 Secret Angels 🇿🇦

Hi! I'm Tshegofatso and I am from South Africa 🇿🇦 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Its started 18 January 2018. My oldest brother had been shot and died in the early hours of the morning at the hospital. That year my family was grieving a lot which caused my othe brother to start drinking, smoking, going to jail. My mom focused on him more. Not that I was jealous but I felt alone because my dad and I dont get along.

On December the 18th I had found Namjoon everywhere on my phone. I decided to search him up because of the warmth he radiates. That was when I discovered BTS. I started listening to their music but kept quiet because people around me were racist. So I spent 2019 still quiet till 2020 towards the end of the year I found out my friend listened to them. I became more open about it.

Slowly listening to BTS I started becoming happy. I slowly had less anxiety attacks even my psychologist noticed. But my brother and some of my family still didn't like the fact I listen to Kpop.

Eventually me and my bestie convinced them to stop and that brings us to 13 June 2021. I spent with day at a BTS Pop Up shop with my friend. She noticed I laughed more and smiled more it was the best day of my life.

Well not as good as the day I met my 7 secret angels.