Changing Into Hope 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm O'honey and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I come from a Mexican house hold so it can be really tough sometime. My mom was a teen single mother that tried to give me everything I need and more. I never realized what she was doing for me until I did the worst decision of my life. In 8th grade year I found friends that did bad stuff for example they smoked, I found it cool so I decided to try it.

I was high during class, I would smoke in the bathroom and would go back to do high that don't remember how I would get there or how no one notice. I started to listen to BTS in the 7th grade but those friends that showed me BTS were always getting me in trouble for the littlest thing I would do.

We stopped being friends because someone made up a rumor that I said " they don't deserve to go to a BTS concert because I know them more than they do" but it was a lie but they decided to believe that person instead of me.

Flashback to 8th grade year my grades were dropping and I didn't try anymore I was scared. So I would get high to not feel. But then I went back to my old playlist and hear those 7 voice. Those 7 voices gave me hope again. The song I heard was spring day, I cried so much because I knew what I was doing thing wrong so I cut off those friends and I went reconnecting with a friend from 6th grade that never judge me.

What BTS taught me was to never lose hope and to keep fighting.