The Story Of How I Found Me 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Kai and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was 15 the first time I heard their angelic voices and I knew right then that they were going to be a big part of my happiness, but I had no idea they were going to mean so much to me. That year was the hardest of all. My mental health was rapidly declining and I had nothing to keep me stable, so I listened to music to calm my shaking nerves and it helped. Music was my therapy.

My depression got even worse and I had thought of suicide and had self harmed in the past, but I didn't. I wanted to listen to that next song or what color their hair would be; but most of all I wanted to see them smile. Their smiles were contagious and I could help but to smile too! Hobi's laugh, Namjoon's kindness, Jungkook being so silly, Taehung boxy smile, Jimin's clumsyness, Jin's dad jokes, and Yoongi's beautiful outlook on life.

Just knowing that y feeling at the time was valid and someone could understand. I'll never get to tell them how much they have changed my life or how their.

Songs meant to me. BTS is my life. My family don't really understand but they do somehow. They taught me to love myself and to be proud of who I am. I'm 24 now. I finally came out and I'm happier than before.