The Purple Color 🇱🇧

Hi! I'm Cocoamer97 and I am from Lebanon 🇱🇧 and THIS IS MY STORY.

From 4 years ago I saw my friend's story that had BTS picture on it and saying :" I purple you." so I was curious about what that meant and who those people are, so I asked her who are those people she told me:" Those are not people, those are saviours, those are 7 angels, they helped me and saved me from being insecure about myself."

I was so amazed by her words so I decided to search them up on YouTube and I chose a random video it was a (music video) here is when I realized that they are Korean so I decided to put captions the video didn't reach to the middle of and I already felt the edge to cry because of its lyrics, they were so touching and where so meaningful and that song was 'Magic Shop' after hearing that amazing song and crying for a while, I decided to become an ARMY and support them because I know that those people are going to help me through my hard times just like my friend and all people around the world.

This was my story of how I became an ARMY and entered this amazing fandom, I really want to thank those 7 perfect amazing saviours and every single ARMY in this universe for also spreading love, positivity and helping me go through those hard times.

I can never leave this amazing fandom because you know they say that once you JIMIN you can't JIMOUT and that is true you can't get out from this fandom anymore.

I really hope one day, that every ARMY that didn't go to a concert and couldn't become one of the purple ocean and I'm one of them, to be there soon.

I Purple BTS. I Purple ARMY.