They Brightened Up My Dark World 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Keila and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

My life has been dark and scary because I didn't have anyone that I could talk to that could actually understand me. My parents are really strict so I had to live under their orders all the time and I felt pressured. I felt like I was about to give up my life. In 2020, I had a friend who was an ARMY and she came over to my house.

We were just looking at stuff on YouTube when she showed me the O.N mv of BTS. I told her "They look the same" so she told me their names and her bias which is jin. (My bias is jungkook)

After she left I threw myself on my bed and I randomly started thinking about BTS, about how they looked like. A few days later I searched up more things about them and I searched on YouTube their mv's. I started liking them more and more and I felt SO different after knowing them. I felt like a new me, I felt like I had nothing to worry about anymore. When I hear their music It gives off a great vibe which makes me feel good.

I got to know them super well and became an ARMY. It was in quarantine when I had the chance to look more into BTS. And now that I went back to school. People said that my personality changed that I didn't look like I was depressed and stuff like that which I wasn't.

I felt so free, without anything to worry about.

I was loving myself more and I was being the real me. My parents found out that I was a fangirl of a korean boy group and they told me to stop stanning them but I still do in secret. I also showed my little sister about BTS and she is an ARMY now and I'm proud of that.

BTS has taught me to love myself and they also had saved me from my dark past.

I wish I can see them in person and give them a big hug and thank them because they changed me.

I will never not forget them

Thank you so much for making a big change in my life.
사랑해
ᵇᵗˢ ⟭⟬ ⟬⟭