A New Found Family 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hi! I'm Amber and I am from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I grew up without a father and a very busy and emotionally unavailable mom. Despite having a brother around, we were always doing different things and so never really got to spend time with him. After years of having no family and fake friends my mental health fell to the lowest it could be and since I had no one I bottled it up and just went about each day, getting worse and worse.

Then in 2016 some girls showed BTS to me for the first time. At first I refused to like them even though I liked their music. Until a few months in I finally opened up to accepting them and fell in love with both their messages within songs or speeches and each and every one if their personalities. They taught me that I needed to love myself and stop trying to please others who were using me. They also taught me that I would never be alone and no matter how tough days can be I'm strong enough to fight the battle and come out stronger on the other side.

So I got rid of my fake friends and through social media I met some ARMY who have since become my best friends and they have helped me become the person I am today.

I am so much happier now and thanks to BTS I found a new family called ARMY and BTS.