My Happiness 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I first heard of BTS through my friend in 6th grade, she was really into k-pop and she told me she was gonna turn me into a BTS fan at first I was 'ehh' about it but then she recommended me some of their songs, the first ever song that I heard of them, I got attached to so much that I still to this day consider it one of my favorite songs Butterfly, I fell in love with their music right away.

Long story short I became an ARMY in 2015 and it was one of the best thing in my life they have literally without knowing it have brought me so much happiness, laughter and smiles. Every single member all 7 of them have never once failed to make smile.

I didn't have it easy growing up but no matter how sad or tired I was BTS through their normal chaotic selves ( in a good way) and music made me happy and through them just like RM said " to use BTS and use him to love myself. I did not only do it for them but also for myself they have given me confidence, self love,accepting my flaws, not giving up and so much more, I still have a lot to work on about myself but I am pushing through.

These 7 Korean men even though they don't know who I am, I am happy for who I am today. I used BTS- every member in different ways to love myself and be a better person. I never stick to anything for long expect for BTS I am now an incoming freshman in COLLEGE.

They have been with me for a big chunk of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way as mentioned before never have failed to smile and to keep moving forward.

I have never seen them in concert but I hope one day I get it and met them. I want to thank you BTS for being in my life & brining me so much happiness. I truly do hope you guys find happiness too, because you deserve everything good coming towards you, I love you every single one of you so much.