Ready To Let Go 🇹🇹

Hi! I'm Shania and I am from Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I'm currently 17 years old. I live in Trinidad and Tobago, which is located in the Caribbean. I became an ARMY on November 27th, 2020 because of the positivity BTS has spread through their music and honestly I wish I was here from the beginning. I've started going through depression when I was 14 and it was really bad even to the point where I didn't wanna be in this world anymore.

I thought I wasn't good enough and that I wasn't gonna be able to love myself anymore. But when I found them.... Its like my entire world flipped upside down and everything's more clear.

I'm not going say something clichè like BTS saved my life but that's technically what I'm saying. Whenever I'm sad, angry or frustrated I listen to their songs and it calms me. Because of BTS I'm slowly but surely learning to love myself again. Because of BTS I'm done with how other people think of me. They're the reason why I'm still here because I've seen their struggles and how far they came.

I wanna see them meet their soulmates, I wanna see their kids. Before they leave the purple world I wanna be them at a concert or a fansign and squeeze their hands while looking each of them in the eyes and say "Thank you. Thank you for existing and for everything that you've done for me."

For me being an ARMY is a duty. I have a job to love, support and protect BTS and anyone who comes into their lives and I will never give up on them. So when the day comes when they have to leave, I'll be ready to 'Let Go' because I know that no matter what..... I Will Always Love BTS..... And I Will Always Be An ARMY.