A Journey Of A Girl Who Met The 7 Angels 🇰🇭

Hi! I'm Mengkeang and I am from Cambodia 🇰🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

There was a 15 years old girl who is kind and loyal to everyone. But day by day, she started to be afraid of the people around her. Guess why? Because she get played by everyone around her. They dragged her down for no reason. They left her one by one. She thought of every plans to get them back. She tried her best to be a good person to them in order for them to comeback.

Unfortunately, she lost herself on her way to get them back. She didn't know how to deal with it but she just kept it in her mind with her own self until she turned to 16 and she had a panic attack. She couldn't help herself until she wanted to give up but something stopped her. You know who was stopping her? It was BTS...

At that time, she was scrolling her Facebook feed then she saw a lot of people posted about their life saver. So she read until the end and those people who posted is all about BTS. After that, she thought " BTS saves their life? How could this be possible? ". She asked herself more than 10 times. Then, She opened up her mind and tried to watch BTS's videos, BTS's post and others. The result was really amazing! Her wound, her pain were healing in just 7days after she watched those videos from BTS...

She started to feel better. She tried her best not to worried. She didn't care about who were leaving anymore because she remembered the word LIFE GOES ON. The only thing that she cared the moment was not losing herself anymore. And now she is already 17, she became stronger and happier. Guess who she is? She is me right now. She is Mengkeang who is writing this.

I want to thank you all for staying with me during my darkest time and brighten it up. Thank you for teaching me to love myself. Thank you for motivating me to study more, to be proud of myself, to speak for who I am, to try harder if I want to achieve my dream.

You guys are really the best of the best. Last but not least, I just want to let you know that you are my angels.