How I Became An ARMY 🇵🇭

Hi! I'm Driana and I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I was a basher of BTS last 2019 but the covid pandemic hit the Philippines and were not able to go outside and go to school so we need to stay at home, I became an ARMY because they released Dynamite that day and so I decided to know the members first and watch the MV's that they released in the past years then Rapmonster caught my attention first cause he's good at rapping.

And You know what? He is the best leader I've ever knew cause he choose BTS, and I wrote this Story cause I know someday BTS will be reading this. Even though my grandma doesn't support me for being an ARMY cause she thought it's just a waste of time and she said BTS will never gonna help me but she's wrong cause you know what? BTS taught me how to love myself and be myself.

Even though I don't have merchandise, I think the most important one we have is the connection with each other. BTS were our safe space and that's why many people were stanning BTS. They are our family who tell us jokes and makes us happy with their music and with their videos. They made me become a better person in a way that I never imagined I could ever be.

I know someday they'll find the one for them and their wives will be the luckiest ones because they have the bestest husband in the world. They have the world, and the whole galaxy.