In A Perfect Time 🇪🇬

Hi! I'm Nour Joon and I am from Egypt 🇪🇬 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I came to say a little story. First it was like I'll stan them just for fun and to have a cute happy side in my life then by time I started to know more about them they were the most cutest person I've ever met, then they were like, you know friends but not so close to me but still so important to me.

Then a dark time came to me every thing was so painful but I just kept smiling like nothing happened but this hurt me I just wanted to close my door to life. I kinda did this but I didn't close my door to BTS cause they were good with me. Then they started to be my friend. That friend who helps you to live. In november 21 life goes on came to our life. In december 1 I lost my grandma, that was the time their magic healed me.

I was so sad for 2 months and I wanted to throw myself away. But then I realized BTS was always there for me, they were there at my worst. I won't forever forget my grandma but I am so glad I am not in the dark anymore. Thank you also to God because now, I am smiling.

I am flying high up in the sky, I got good marks, I also had many online friends now and I am trying to express my feelings better. I haven't reach my goals yet but I am working.

I am finally free, they're healing me.

Maybe, I would meet them someday, who knows when will this happen but it will happen inshallah.

Thank you for hearing my story.

Bangtan I'm thankful because this world has BTS.