No picture and tittle

Hi! I'm Anni and I am from Austria 🇦🇹 and THIS IS MY STORY.

I had a pretty great childhood expect from the fact that my parents are divorced and they hate each other. My mom had a boyfriend at this time and he had a son. So this man really hated me. I was only like only nine, but he hated me and was really nice to my sister and his son but I was just there.

At this time my dad had a girlfriend and she was so nice and really pretty. My sister and I loved her. My Mom broke up with her boyfriend and we were only three for about two years or so. Then she met this other man. When we first met him I thought he would like to repair things because he was always lying on the couch with his Briefcase.

They were all happy,my dad was happy, my sister was happy but I wasn't. It just didn't feel right. When my parents still were a couple we lived in a village in a big house. So when they got divorced my mom took us to Vienna. My dad still lived in our house.

At this time when everyone was happy my dad's girlfriend got pregnant. My sister and I were then happy to get a brother. But we didn't know that when this boy was born our stepmother would turn into a monster. When I was about 12 my mom left her boyfriend again. Later, she told me that he was an alcoholic and stalker. Nice choice mom!

We were only three again. But my mom and the brother of her ex were best friends. He had a very hard time because his wife wanted to divorce. He loved her. And we had a really funny time with him. But one day my mom told me that he died. He took his own life. Because of the pain he felt during the divorce. He had twins a boy and a girl. We didn't really like them but they lost their dad. And their mom didn't want them.. My half-brother was born still while my mom had the second Boyfriend. He was so cute and we loved him.

He is 2 years old now. So his mom changed a lot. She hated us from now on. I mean I do understand if she liked him more because its her child but we were there too. And she yelled at us every time we've done anything wrong. She just hated us. But not only us.

She also was angry the whole time on my dad.
And here we go again my mom met another man. When my sister and I met him first we liked him. but as soon as he came on Wednesday Friday and the whole weekend he was pretty annoying. He is that kind of person who knows like everything better.

Once I had a physics project and we made an experiment in the kitchen. he watched my friend and me and as soon as we tried to explain what and why it turned out like it did, he came and said that were wrong and he explained it. I had a cat, and he's name is Egon. He got very aggressive. He fighted everyone. Except from me. My mom had to go to the hospital one time he bite her. So she decided to take him away. Just give him away. I hated her from that moment on..

I mean I love her she's my mom but I hate her for this decision. so now my half-brother is about 7 years old. He is so disrespectful and aggressive. And if he did something I'm getting in trouble.. kinda unfair I'd say. But the best thing happend in Summer holidays 2020. My dad has a boat in Croatia so we are driving there with the car and then like live on this boat for three weeks. Five people.

I didn't want to go there because every year we just dispute. But this time it escalated. While driving there my stepmother (Yes they married. But I wasn't on the wedding. I was in the hospital.) told us that we smell bad. That was just so unnecessary. And when we were on the Boat, for 3 days I wanted to go home. My dad said he'll bring me to Graz (Austria) Trainstation and I'll drive home with the train. then he said his friend would pick me up there and bring me home. And then he said I must stay. After we came home three weeks later he said to me that he doesn't care about me.

He doesn't want me to be with him. He doesn't need me. I'm not his daughter. And we had no contact for about 4 months. but yeah. that's my story, when I first listened to BTS was in 2014 but not as an ARMY just to hear their music at this time my mom had her first boyfriend. he always took my laptop so I couldn't enjoy the music.

The first song I listened to was 'just one day'. In 2016 Blackpink came and made me stan them. So I also decided to stan BTS. I was so happy to have them. Even while my depression that I had in 2019 they helped me. Not only day but mostly. And I love them. More than myself.

So if I could just talk one time to them in person...that would not just make my day. it would make my life.

I purple you.