Life Changer 🇺🇸

Hi! I'm Mikayla and I am from USA 🇺🇸 and THIS IS MY STORY.

So I believe it was 8th grade year when I was first shown BTS but it didn't quite catch my attention. I was still barely getting into anime, exploring my interests and meeting my dad for the first time (which turned into an epic fail and haven't spoke to him since).

But when I reached my freshmen year of high school, it kept popping up on my for you page on YouTube so I clicked on I Need You and it just amazed me how wonderful there voices were and their dancing truly inspired me. I had a very bad mental break to where I didn't know what the heck I was doing with my life after high school and ended up giving myself major anxiety about the future.

Just thinking about it would make my blood rise, heart race and hard to breathe. Watching them became an escape from reality. I actually ended up taking dance classes at my high school and was told that I was actually very good for never taking any before (Lyrical will always be my weakness, hip hop is more my strong suit) and so I would go home and teach myself the choreography of their songs which was fun and challenging.

Taehyung will always be my favorite, even though there is always a moment where the other members catch me off guard. I love the whole band truly, they all affect my life in some way.

Thanks to BTS, I now have a career goal I want to work toward and that's dancing. It makes me feel at peace and helps me escape the chaos. They also taught me that stuff will happen that we cannot control and we just have to try and work with it.

They saved me at my darkest time where my supposed friends disappeared cause they didn't want to deal with my problems or just didn't like who I was at a person. I always turned to them when it was hard but now I believe I'm getting somewhere and I have them to thank. I purple BTS.