The Purple World 🇹🇭

Hi'! I'm Mali and I am from Thailand 🇹🇭 and THIS IS MY STORY.

Growing up I was very happy, I had my hobbies which was horse riding, my friends and my parents were there and loved me. I always thought I was very lucky growing up but everything changed when I was in 5th grade. My parents announced me that we are moving back to my original country which is Thailand. I was devastated at that time and heartbroken but I didn't know what was going to happen next.

I didn't even have time to say goodbye to my friends and horse. When we arrived I met my new school and stuff and started my first semester there after 2 months of break. At first everything seems right but it's only a few months later that the bullying started. It started with only verbal bullying but then it quickly turned into actions and social bullying.

I never understood why because I never did something or insulted anyone before I didn't even have a single friend. At the same time it was getting worst at home, my parents started fighting a lot and therefore they rejected all the fault on me and scolded me for every single thing, it arrived at the point when my dad cheated on my mom.

And yes, I missed my old life so much cause all my happiness seems like it was left there and that I had absolutely no reasons to be happy and no one to turn to. I cried every day and every night for many months, I just didn't know where to go anymore it was just horrible either to be home or at school.

But just then is when I met BTS. I actually knows them since 2016 and appreciate their music but I've never been an ARMY before. I remember learning all about they're past stories and it somehow gave me hope.

I arrived at a point where BTS and ARMY's were like my second family and I just felt good for the first time in months. BTS are like my everything now and I still cry my heart out whenever I listen to Bulletproof.